Projects and Partnerships
The need is great, and the work is critical
We rely on dedicated people and strong partnerships to forge a path toward healthy, happy, thriving communities for us all.
Partnering in support of families
We work with communities, state agencies, non-profits, coalitions, and service providers across the US to tackle all kinds of social problems. CPPR helps ensure that the following needs are met:
- Children and families receive developmental and behavioral health screenings.
- Families are connected to services.
- Slots and services are available for children and families in home visiting.
- Families are involved in defining and lifting their lived experiences to affect change.
- Early childhood practitioners have the data, training, and professional development opportunities needed to better serve children and families.
- Communities collaborate to implement best practices, and better delivery of services to children and families.
Focusing on strengthening communities
Through more than 30 grant-funded projects and collaborations, we address challenges in many areas. Here are a few:
The Institute for the Advancement of Family Support Professionals offers family support professionals everywhere the opportunity to learn new skills and grow their careers. Through engaging, online modules and a personalized learning map feature, professionals take charge of their growth and advancement.
Learn more about the Institute for the Advancement of Family Support Professionals.
The Children’s Cabinet & Trust Fund believes that the prosperity of our state depends on the wellbeing of our youngest Kansans. Their work plays a critical role in the lives of children and families across the state. They manage and evaluate impactful grant-making initiatives, and ensure progress on the All In For Kansas Kids Strategic Plan.
Learn more about the Children's Cabinet.
Links to Quality strives to ensure all Kansas children have access to high-quality early care and education by increasing quality care, empowering families, and strengthening communities.
Learn more about Links to Quality.
Ensuring our youngest Kansans have all they need to thrive is no small lift. It’s a movement and a journey that requires commitment, collaboration, and consistent focus. The Children’s Cabinet is proud to partner with CPPR as we coordinate efforts across state agencies on behalf of children and families.